- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
- Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get
older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
- Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have or
sleep all you want.
- When you say, “I love you”, mean it.
- When you say, “I’m sorry”, look the person in the eye.
- Be engaged at least a year before you get married.
- Never laugh at anyone’s dreams. People who don’t have
dreams don’t have much.
- Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to live life completely.
- In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
- Don’t judge people by their relatives.
- Talk slowly but think quickly.
- When someone asks you a question you don’t want to
answer, smile and ask, “Why do you want to know?”
- Remember that great love and great achievements
involve great risk.
- Say “bless you” when you hear someone sneeze.
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Remember the three R’s: Respect for self; Respect
for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.
- Don’t let a little dispute injure a great
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take
immediate steps to correct it.
- Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will
hear it in your voice.
- Spend some time alone to think what you can give to this world.