do check her blog in case you haven’t for some candid scribble of beautiful thoughts by an amused mind.
I am thankful to her for considering me.
: (you can copy and paste these)
– Insert the Liebster award logo in your post
– Thank and link those who nominated you
– (After reading the official rules) You also have to reveal 11 interesting facts about yourself!
– Answer the questions designated by the blogger who nominated you
– Nominate up to 11 other new bloggers.
– Ask 11 questions of your own to your nominees that they have to answer
– Notify your nominees about The Liebster Award
– Include instructions of the process in your post
11 facts about me (interesting or not; you decide)
1) I am an electrical engineer, working with a real estate firm. And I don’t like it at all.
2) I hate telling this about myself, but I am a procrastinator usually.
3) Zodiacally I am a diehard Virgo, but born in cusp.
4) I am a big Robert deNiro and Martin Scorsese fan
5) I love sports cricket, football anything I love them
6) I love food and love to cook, though not regularly
7) If I am allowed to play a character from one of my all time favorite movies, it would be Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver (1976)
8) My Guitar makes me at peace. Its harmony for me.
9) I like coffee and books, they are perfect match to me, like love and life
10) I desire to own a café someday, Indian-Italian kind, where I could serve best coffee in town, and offer books for free reading.
11) I love cosmology and its mysteries, the endless possibilities it pays.
MY ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS ARE:
What are you currently doing in your life?
Professionally I work in capacity of an electrical & maintenance engineer with a reputed real-estate firm. And be sure I don’t like it at all.
Personally, my incognizance is too prudent to figure this one out.
What did you want to become when you were a kid?
Truly speaking I always wanted to be Batman, was infatuated by the gadgets and heroism perhaps. Though, I still want somewhat similar attributes.
How far will it take you to become the person you want to be? Or have you reached that state?
I reckon I am in lacuna of it, that Delphic state, still seeking what I wanna be. But for sure want to be a good, noble, kind man that lived with generosity and love, perhaps it might take my whole life to be that way.
What is the most liveliest, most beautiful memory you have?
The day I first saw my new born brother, that would be the most beautiful memory till date. His closed eyes meant dream to me and the touch of his fingertips were divine.
Liveliest would be when I first got picked for under-15 cricket team.
Would you like to change anything in your life, maybe your past or present?
Yes, my insolence towards a few, in the past. It would be pleasant if it could be eradicated.
Who do you cherish, love the most in this world?
That’s easy, my family. I don’t particularly tell them that often but they mean the world to me.
What is that one thing you will choose to do, even if a million dollars were offered to you to stop doing that?
You gotta be kidding me, million dollars are heck lot of money :P…lolzzz
Perhaps, love for literature or my solitary indiscreet sketching.
Where in the world (if you had your whim) would you like to live?
Paris, most probably
Its said cities have sexes, London is a man, Paris a woman. So I would like to explore Paris then, I like how this city offers the knack, the charm, the intellect and conjecture that somewhat intrinsically defines a woman.
Who is your favourite author/poet? Quote your favourite lines.
That’s not fair altogether, but still if I had to then I would pick ‘Munshi Premchand’ for his courage to write sanity and ‘Charles Bukowski’ for his courage to write insanity.
Quote: Out of many I would pick these,
“The intelligent have plans; the wise have principles.”
“It is in the heart that the values lie. I wish I could make people understand that a loving heart is riches, and riches enough, and that without it intellect is poverty.”
“People with no morals often considered themselves more free, but mostly they lacked the ability to feel or love.”
Why do you write?
I always had echoes in me, good or bad I can’t shout, but they were always there. I wanted to paint my recluse somewhere for someone I adore, so whats better than writing. So, I would say I write for myself basically, it gives me peace.
What does ‘being happy’ mean to you?
‘Being happy’ for me is being loved and loving someone out of my soul, out of everything. Doing things which brings me satisfaction, peace. An act of benevolence or something. Eating with people I love.
Though I consider myself to be too lazy for it mostly
But it is always immensely gratifying to receive an award,
This comes from a very talented blogger friend aditilibra11 (please do check her blog in case u haven’t ), she has a more than a wonderful blog…… full of craft, art, poetry and what not and I bet you won’t stop eulogizing
Rules for this award :
Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
Nominate about bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Facts would be :
I am one hell of a lazy brat (as per to my Maa), but I emit high octane energy on football field 😛
I am a big Robert deNiro and Martin Scorsese fan
I reckon myself to be in blend of being a sapiosexual and demisexual
Also a procrastinator and perfectionist and hence remains an unsatiated soul mostly.
I am a foodie and love to cook, though occasionally but still love to, well specialty being ‘Spaghetti Bolognese’.
I love cosmology and wonder how it brings endless possibilities with it
My Guitar or Books heal me, be it Bukowski’s poems or short stories by Anton Chekov or Munshi Premchand.